Online fundraising on the Internet for politics and public affairs was pioneered by the strategists at Campaign Solutions, powered since 1998 by eDonation.com, our exclusive, custom designed online fundraising and online donor database system.
eDonation was used to raise the first online contribution in political history and since has powered the online fundraising programs for campaigns for President, Senate, Congress, governor, local office, and countless organizations such as SuperPACs and non-profits. Here are just a few of our many clients who have used eDonation to power their online fundraising programs:
- John McCain for President
- Ted Cruz for President
- Marco Rubio for U.S. Senate
- Ryan Zinke for U.S. Congress
- The Pentagon Memorial Fund
- The National Law Enforcement Officers Memorial Fund
- And many more…
In the past few years alone, eDonation has been the backbone of fundraising programs that have raised over $125 million for our clients. We continue to set records year after year helping elect conservatives and Republicans running for office and advocacy or non-profit organizations meet their fundraising goals. Quite simply, eDonation is a robust, time-tested solution that we’re ready to put to work for you.
How It Works:
- eDonation is a complete online financial package managing everything from merchant accounts to credit card authentication and banking fees. It’s a turn-key solution and we do all the heavy lifting.
- Contribution pages are designed to mimic your website or other materials, resulting in a seamless experience for your supporters.
- SSL technology protects the passing of sensitive data when contributions are and the credit card is processed. The eDonation system, including credit card processing website pages and contributor data reports, is fully compliant with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards.
- You have 24/7 access to a searchable online database to view key contributor information in real-time. Reports are fully exportable into commonly used software such as Excel.
- Responsive web design means contribution pages display and function seamlessly on desktop, mobile, tablet, and more.
- Each fundraising program can be tracked individual for comparison of key metrics and monitoring of goals.
- Supporters are immediately thanked for their contribution and can share their support via social media.
- Want to increase conversions and make it easier on supporters, especially on mobile devices? Try our “One Click” and “Instant Donate” functionality.
- Offline event registration and credit card processing is available.